Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Trip Around Frontierland


Here's a video I edited together from various DLP Frontierland footage I and my wife shot over the years; I even wrote some music to go with it. I first finished this in 2011, then added some more footage last year. I guess it'll be updated again later this year as I finally found some usable Phantom Manor video in my archives. For now, I hope that those of you who haven't seen it will enjoy this little round trip of one of my favorite theme park lands.

(When I first shared this, a few people asked me for the music. You can listen to it here.)

2 comments:

  1. Both visually and musically, punctuated with terrific sound efx, your
    video transports viewers into the American southwest of the late 1800's
    and to the Frontierland town of Thunder Mesa. It truly captures the atmosphere of the Old West, awaiting all guests who
    visit Disneyland Paris.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words, Jeff! I've already started to prepare some footage for the next version. My two year old wants to see the video again and again (the appeal of Frontierland!) so I'm constantly confronted by all the little things I want to change. And then I'm glad I finally get to add some interior Phantom Manor views.

      Delete