Thursday, May 2, 2013

An Introduction

Hello internet! My name is David and I love travel, theme parks, retro graphics, fonts and any combination of these.

From 1992 on I got to visit Disneyland Paris with some regularity. After studying graphic design and illustration, I worked there as an attraction host for a few years, operating rides throughout Fantasyland and Frontierland. Then I became a graphic designer for the Visual Merchandise department before eventually leaving the company and starting my own activity as a freelance graphics artist, still with strong ties to Disneyland Paris.

On here I probably won't talk too much about that latter period but I might dive into my past as a Cast Member for an anecdote or two. Apart from that, I plan to have a look at some of the many details found at the parks and share some of my "fan art."

I probably won't be able to keep any sort of schedule on this blog so feel free to subscribe or to follow me on Twitter if you'd like to be notified when I post something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment